Thursday, April 17, 2008

Living In A Garden summary

this poem is actually not about a garden it is about the personality of each and every one of us. I wrote this poem to help myself realize that although I have trouble with many classmates it is not always because of myself. It is sometimes caused by the narrow minded thoughts of others. Some people focus on only one thing and one thing only and call that the main trait of a person. However, I cannot single out these people because I am the same way we all are in some areas. A lot of people focus only on the bad. I guess what I am really trying to say is that if you think another person is stupid or slow get to know them first because only then can you see the garden of there personality and how it is flourishing. If they need help, help them don’t just look at them like they are a side show or let them get up on their own. Help them to help themselves. Even if you can’t help them all the way bring to a good point to leave off. In fact that is sometimes better than helping them all the way.

No comments: