Thursday, April 17, 2008

A hatred With A Heart summary

Like all of my poems, this one has its own special story. I wrote this poem I was physically kicked in the in the rear by a classmate in geometry class during my freshman year of high school. The reason for this was my own doing. I was acting immature and annoying and ended up getting hurt for it. All because I didn’t know when to stop. Now however we are best friends. What this poem means is that although you have pains that you can’t escape and things you hate with a passion, you don’t have to be blinded by those things. It’s a reminder that if you fall to these pains and hates you can quickly stop co irreversible damage that could ruin other people’s lives and your own life. This poem is meant to keep you from becoming a cruel and unusual person. All this is a revolving door staying in one place but still moving.

No comments: