Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Flawed Mans Cry

He follows a road no one can follow
He falls to his knees and he cry’s

He shouts for tomorrow
Yesterday won’t seem to die

His hysterical screams
And the waterfall of tears
Cause people to stop and stare

We can’t come to grips
With nightmares he can’t share
He’s laughed at by friends
And he’s taunted by foes

While all he can do is just cry
The fears of a flawed man
Work to cause him pain
As he struggles and strive to find his way

He follows a road no one can follow
He falls to his knees and he screams

“Can’t anybody help me?
Won’t anyone rescue me from this hell?
I seek and I search
I scream and I cry
The pain is becoming too much to bare

I want to end this
I want to something to break
The ties to a past I can’t release
But I can’t just let go
And I seem to forget
The fears of a flawed man are taking me over

So I cry the flawed mans cry
I scream to a world that doesn’t care
They’ve thrown me straight to hell
A hell that just won’t seem to end


They all let me fall
I don’t want to die
And now I must pull myself out

I say good night but not goodbye
I failed and so I cry
But I will fight to try again
As I cry the flawed mans cry

So I cry the flawed mans cry

No comments: