Friday, June 26, 2015


What do I know?
What do I understand?
What do I acknowledge?
 
I know that life is meant as opportunity
To grow myself and learn what I’m meant to become
Knowledge that I should make the most of who I am and who I will grow into
 
I understand that time moves faster that I want it too
That knowing myself is like wading up river rapids
I understand that self-guidance couldn’t exist since it is through the wisdom of others that foot holds in understanding are gained
 
I acknowledge that I will never be alone, as even now I lose faith in the world around me
God may exist but it is those few around me who I act upon as support.
 
Without the good will of friends and family we are without hope of understanding ourselves.
We must maintain the connections that we obtain for they are what build us.

No comments: