Thursday, December 16, 2010

Undeserved And Accepted

Sins forgiven and faults forgotten
eternal life has befun
Because I accept Jesus as my savior

I deserve nothing
Jesus gave me everything
God is after the heart of his children
And his children do so little to receive him
God gives us grace we don't deserve
Praise be in his name
As i raise my voice high
And cry God to the sky

I know longer fear the consequences of sin
For Jesus gave the ultimate sacrifice
So that all that was is and has yet to come
Is already forgiven

I am undeserving but i accept

1 comment:

The Unknowngnome said...

Hi Aaron, welcome back. I've been wondering where you've been.

Second line, you have a miskey in "befun" - "begun".

This post is a true reminder of the ultimate Christmas gift.

Merry Christmas my friend.